Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine Cupcake Box

By Vicky Nardone

Tonight we are going out to Salvatores with my mom to celebrate Valentines day with my mom.  I'm bringing her some of the cupcakes (which are dwindling in number) that I made yesterday.  I thought I'd take advantage of the box feature that some of my cricut cartridges have and make a cute little box to carry them in.
It was super simple to make, and I didn't add much decoration to mine, but you could really jazz it up.  I first cut out the box at 11 inches:
And then just folded in and clasped all the sides and tied a ribbon around it:
When I put the cupcakes in, I included some wax paper around them so the box didn't get all messy from the cupcakes.

Also, for any of you who live in the Buffalo area, Matt and I and our friends Bryan and Lauren went to this juice bar on Elmwood last night called Ashkers and they were so good.  One of the recipes I'll be posting soon is my version of the mango smoothie I had there last night.

Third and lastly, we decided this morning where we're going for our honeymoon!!!  We're going to go to the Sandals Grande Riviera Resort in Jamaica.  They have a sushi restaurant and a hibachi restaurant - we're good to go for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment