Monday, July 22, 2013

Wedding Shower Scrapbook Page #3

By Vicky Nardone


This is the third and final page of my three page bridal shower scrapbook layout.  I drew my inspiration for this page from the invitation.  My aunts threw me my bridal shower and my Aunt Carole picked out these invitations, which I just love.  So pretty and colorful.

At the end of the bridal shower we took some goofy pictures.  Two of Matt's best friends (and my bridesmaids), Mel and Lindsey were there so they took a whole bunch of fun pics with him because the three of them don't get to see each other very often.  Lindsey lives in Boston and Mel now lives in Detroit.  I knew I wanted to add some pizzazz to the pictures with my glitter glue pens especially since I had the perfect colors of glitter pens to match my color scheme.

We also took some family pictures since my mother-in-law, my sister-in-law and my dad were all in from out of town too.  My sister in law actually got me the fun accent border that's at the top of the page as a Christmas gift.

Here's a close up of the invitation.  I cut out a bunch of flowers from one of my wedding cricut cartridges and dressed them up with glitter.  I was using regular paper and not cardstock though and because of the intricate details of the flowers I had such a hard time cutting them without them tearing, not matter which settings I used.  I managed to get enough of them to do what I wanted though.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with how this one came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment