Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Cherry Limeade - Whatever Wednesday #3

By Vicky Nardone

Did you have extra limeade after making these margarita flavored cupcakes last week?  I've got a solution!  Try making some cherry limeade.  It's a great bbq drink - it only takes about 5 minutes to prepare and it can even be made ahead of time.

You only need three ingredients to make this tasty drink - a bottle of Sprite or 7up, a half can of limeade and a jar of maraschino cherries.


Throw everything in a pitcher together and stir.  I tried to pour the 7up slowly so it didn't lose all it's fizz but I don't think I was very successful.  Anyone have tips for that?  Even though it wasn't as fizzy as I would have liked, it was still really good.


Ok, I think I'm done with the limeade kick...at least for a few weeks!



Linked up to:


No comments:

Post a Comment