Monday, June 30, 2014

Fourth of July Page - Memory Monday #10

By Vicky Nardone

Happy Fourth of July week!  I'm in full summer mode now.  How about you?  This year my dad is getting married in Chicago the day after the Fourth of July so Matt and I are flying into Chicago on the Fourth for the wedding.  We will be watching the fireworks on Navy Pier after the rehearsal dinner on Friday.  This will be the first Fourth of July since Matt and I met that we won't be watching the fireworks at the local park in Tonawanda NY where we used to live.  Matt's been going to that park for fireworks since he bought his house in Tonawanda back in 2007.  

Today's page is from our very first Fourth of July that we spent together back in 2009.  We went with Matt's best friend Mel and Andy to watch the fireworks.  Niawanda Park is right on the water and you can see at least three different sets of fireworks going off  over the water.  The fireworks picture didn't print out very well so it's hard to see that it's over water.

This is one of my favorite pages that I've made.  I love how all the colors and patterns of paper come together.  I especially love the red paper background with the star cut outs that I got from Michaels.  The word summer is a cricut cutout from the Doodle Charms cartridge.  So cute!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Fourth of July week with good weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment