Monday, June 2, 2014

Wedding Ceremony Page - Memory Mondays #6

By Vicky Nardone

This scrapbook layout was inspired by this layout I found on Pinterest.  I decided to go with a blue, purple and green color scheme for this page.  I found a gorgeous lilac paper with all the right colors in it.

I printed descriptions of each photograph on pieces of blue and purple background paper.  I found the Here Comes the Bride phrase at Michaels a while ago and was so excited to get to use it finally!  The little white flowers next to some of the photographs and the bouquet came with the sentiment.


I wanted to be able to include a copy of our readings and songs from the wedding so when I'm looking back at this scrapbook 30 years from now I have a record of all of that information.  I ended up creating a little book with all of that information and sticking it in a pocket I created at the top of one of the pages.

Here's a closer look at the book.  Inside are all the readings, speeches and songs.  I'm really happy with how this layout came out.

Linked up to:
Marvelous Mondays
Time To Sparkle
Crafty Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment